RE: [PanoToolsNG] Gigapan epic 100 hack

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013

      Pictures of your work so far?

      From: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of luca vascon
      Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:57 AM
      To: panotoolsng
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Gigapan epic 100 hack

      I'm trying to hack an Epic 100 to make it work as it should...

      First thing has been hardware. Ok I made it!

      Now it can hold whatever camera in a simpler and effective way. Of course weight is an issue! But now everything is easier.

      Next two thimhs will be a REMOTE START trigger and a firmware hack to be able to use programs.

      Anyone who did it?!?!?!

      Thanx!

      Luca.

      --
      Luca Vascon.

    • luca vascon
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
        Ooook!
        Done!
        http://www.lucavascon.net/blog/2013/03/21/hack-gigapan-epic-100-step1/

        :-)
        It is my first and only post in English so far!!!
        :-D

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
          Oh NO!

          Don't say your ONLY post in English! What about the sequels, stages 2, 3... ?

          Congratulations on the great solution to the camera-mounting and NPP setting adjustments.

          Roger W

          Sent from my iPad

          On Mar 21, 2013, at 8:17 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

[...]

                • Fernando Costa Pinto

                    I'm trying to hack an Epic 100 to make it work as it should...

                    First thing has been hardware. Ok I made it!

                    Now it can hold whatever camera in a simpler and effective way. Of course weight is an issue! But now everything is easier.

                    Next two thimhs will be a REMOTE START trigger and a firmware hack to be able to use programs.

                    Anyone who did it?!?!?!

                    Thanx!

                    Luca.

                    --
                    Luca Vascon.

                    Luca Vascon.

                    Luca Vascon.

                    Luca Vascon.

                    Luca Vascon.

                    71 9906 9966 vivo
                    71 9173 2722 tim
                    71 3331 6723 fixo
                  • Fernando Costa Pinto

                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 25, 2013
                          Ok, I've to say that I learned a lot!
                          :-P
                          More than expected. I dunnno if I will be able to do it, however!

                          2013/3/25 Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...>
                          Ahemmmmmmmm
                          :-)