Re: What's an offline iPad app that works flawlessly with the Gyro

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 19, 2013

      > Goodreader is ok.. but the gyro only activates in landscape. I emailed them
      > a couple times and they just ignored me.

      Have you tried Sites-2-Go HD

      It has just been updated to use dropbox also.
      Works quite good but there is no explanation how to do it.

      You need to open from dropbox first and download your zip.
      Then mark it and from the open button at top right you choose Site -2-Go.

      I hate Gyro but I made a test and it works fine both in portrait and landscape.

      It also has fullscreen by shaking the iPad. It works fine now in the new version when you learned how to do the shake.
      There is also a nice option to scroll between the open virtual tours

      Hans