Gigapan epic 100 hack

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
      I'm trying to hack an Epic 100 to make it work as it should...
      First thing has been hardware. Ok I made it!
      Now it can hold whatever camera in a simpler and effective way. Of course weight is an issue! But now everything is easier.
      Next two thimhs will be a REMOTE START trigger and a firmware hack to be able to use programs.
      Anyone who did it?!?!?!
      Thanx!
      Luca.

      --
      Luca Vascon.
    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013

        Pictures of your work so far?

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
          Ooook!
          Done!
          http://www.lucavascon.net/blog/2013/03/21/hack-gigapan-epic-100-step1/

          :-)
          It is my first and only post in English so far!!!
          :-D

          2013/3/19 Mark D. Fink <markdfink@...>

          Pictures of your work so far?

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
            Oh NO!

            Don't say your ONLY post in English! What about the sequels, stages 2, 3... ?

            Congratulations on the great solution to the camera-mounting and NPP setting adjustments.

            Roger W

            Sent from my iPad

            On Mar 21, 2013, at 8:17 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

[...]

                  • Fernando Costa Pinto

                      I'm trying to hack an Epic 100 to make it work as it should...

                      First thing has been hardware. Ok I made it!

                      Now it can hold whatever camera in a simpler and effective way. Of course weight is an issue! But now everything is easier.

                      Next two thimhs will be a REMOTE START trigger and a firmware hack to be able to use programs.

                      Anyone who did it?!?!?!

                      Thanx!

                      Luca.

                      --
                      Luca Vascon.

                      Luca Vascon.

                      Luca Vascon.

                      Luca Vascon.

                      Luca Vascon.

                      71 9906 9966 vivo
                      71 9173 2722 tim
                      71 3331 6723 fixo
                    • Fernando Costa Pinto

                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 25, 2013
                            Ok, I've to say that I learned a lot!
                            :-P
                            More than expected. I dunnno if I will be able to do it, however!

                            2013/3/25 Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...>
                            Ahemmmmmmmm
                            :-)