Yosemite Spyglass

  • gregoryallandowning
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013
      I'll make this quick since I aready posted on facebook. We just posted a demo of a gigapixel app for iOS. It's free, see a video here, http://vimeo.com/xrez/yosemitespyglass download it yourself here, https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/yosemite-spyglass/id563626853?mt=8
    • Christian Bloch
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
        Wow, that is amazing.
        So tiled adaptive resolution is possible in the iPad after all! Wonderful!

        Cheers,
        Blochi