vig_optimize fails with stereo projection?

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      Hi all,

      so far I have been using vig_optimize with the equirectangular projection and it worked well.

      When switching to the stereo projection and looking down to create 'little planet' style panos I am getting "No points found" errors on 30% of the panoramas that worked well with the equirectangular output format.

      Why is this?

      Thanks,
      Jan