Re: Kolor Panogear

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
      I have this Merlin (the right one), unused, for sale.
      With a "brandnew" unused, Nokia N810, with Papywizard software, BT connectionmodule,
      2x 12V accu and (Canon) cables.
      Contact me at info……[at]…….lookaround..dot…nl
      grtz
      Frank

      .
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Gerry H" <healygerry@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I'm looking to invest in the Kolor Panogear http://www.kolor.com/buy/photo-hardware/motorized-head/kolor-panogear-motorized-panoramic-head-gigapixel-4.html?___store=eng.
      >
      > It's of particular interest to me because of it's remote control features.
      >
      > Has anyone got one? Do you know of any reviews?
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Gerard Healy

    • bigwade
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
        Merlin Set:
        this is a working solution (maybe adding some anti slip to the wooden rail, but that's it)

        1x Merlin (non GO-TO= correct version) 09/2009
        1x Teleskop Austria BT device/receiver.
        1x Nokia N810 02/2009 with Papywizard remote software installed.
        2x 12V power + cables (not sure about condition)
        1x L Bracket (no screw)
        1x Manfrotto QM 354 + 2 plates (1/4" and 3/8")
        1x Manual control
        1x release cable 550D (minijack)
        1x Cable adapter minijack >> 5D
        1x DIY Crown
        2x Wooden "rails" for 5D and 550D + extra "rails" + camera screw.

        I had 2 Merlin sets.
        One for my studio and one for outdoor.
        The first set is sold to Trausti in Lima in 2009
        Second set is bought, unboxed, software installed, tested and that's it.

        Set is plug and play, the only thing is charging the Nokia and set language to english ;-)
        Never used the Nokia for other purposes.
        Original earplugs etc. are unused.

        Price is Euro 550,- ex shipment

        Zip file Images:
        http://tinyurl.com/cg4t6em