Re: HDR tools for Large Panos

  • David
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 6, 2013
      I have used older versions of ACR, but not for a while, and not what is current. Admonition accepted :-)

      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 6, 2013
        Am 06.03.2013 20:36, schrieb David:
        > Actually I was posting on the forum page. It must send out the
        > emails as soon as the post is submitted. Other forums I use allow
        > editing and don't send instant emails out (only once per day or so)
        > so a preson gets a chance to fix speeling , etc.

        This is no forum, it's a *mailing list*. There is a web frontend, but
        it's main purpose is to deliver mails to all members.

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 26 , Mar 7, 2013
          On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM, David <dburton97128@...> wrote:
          Actually I was posting on the forum page.  It must send out the emails as soon as the post is submitted.  Other forums I use allow editing  and don't send instant emails out (only once per day or so) so a preson gets a chance to fix speeling , etc.

          David

          Yahoo Groups is NOT a forum !!!

          Completely different solutions
          :-)

          best

          > Am 06.03.2013 00:50, schrieb David:
          >
          > > Why can't I edit these posts after pushing the send button too soon?
          >
          > Because this is a mailing list. The mail has gone out...
          >
          > If you want to edit your posts use your mail reader and configure it to
          > send mail later.
          >
          > Erik Krause

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional