hugin 0.7 beta 2 released

  • Pablo d'Angelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Hi all,

      I have just released hugin 0.7 beta 2. This is mainly a bugfix release, but
      it also contains the following new features:

      1. The buggy crop dialog has been replaced by a crop tab. The crop settings
      can now be saved/loaded along with the other lens related parameters.

      2. autooptimizer, kind of a "smart PTOptimizer" that does the same as the
      Align button on the Assistant tab. Useful to automatically set up a good
      pano after autopano has been run. Should make complete automatic pano
      creation on the command line a lot easier.

      Ups, I just noticed that I forgot to add that one to the windows build.

      The windows package contains panotools 2.9.6. This might be interesting for
      windows people who would like to try the latest development version of
      panotools.

      Download it from:

      Happy new year,
      Pablo