Re: [PanoToolsNG] can anyone shoot the pope for us

  • Michel Thoby
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 6:48 AM
      Hi Jeffrey,

      Le 1 mars 2013 à 14:57, Jeffrey Martin a écrit :

      Hi,

      If anyone will be near Rome, we would like someone to shoot the Pope for us. (With a camera, preferably)

      We have had a lot of licensing requests for this, so if anyone is able to do it, we can pay.

      please contact me off list.

      thanks,
      Jeffrey

      Not that I would do the job but
      - Who knows who will be elected as the new pope?
      - I have heard that (formerly named) Benedict XVI is no more the Pope, but he still may be the subject of a photograph...
      Could you clarify the request?

      BTW you may remember that the French newspaper Libération posted this from a series of panoramas all shoot in Lourdes by Gilles Vidal:

      Michel
    • pedro_silva58
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 9:20 AM
        preferably?!