Re: [PanoToolsNG] can anyone shoot the pope for us

  • Isaac Garcia
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2013

      That title is gonna set off so many alarms, it's not even funny. ;-)

      Sent from phone.

      On Mar 1, 2013 2:57 PM, "Jeffrey Martin" <panoramas@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      If anyone will be near Rome, we would like someone to shoot the Pope for us. (With a camera, preferably)

      We have had a lot of licensing requests for this, so if anyone is able to do it, we can pay.

      please contact me off list.

      thanks,
      Jeffrey

    • Michel Thoby
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2013
        Hi Jeffrey,

        Le 1 mars 2013 à 14:57, Jeffrey Martin a écrit :

        Hi,

        If anyone will be near Rome, we would like someone to shoot the Pope for us. (With a camera, preferably)

        We have had a lot of licensing requests for this, so if anyone is able to do it, we can pay.

        please contact me off list.

        thanks,
        Jeffrey

        Not that I would do the job but
        - Who knows who will be elected as the new pope?
        - I have heard that (formerly named) Benedict XVI is no more the Pope, but he still may be the subject of a photograph...
        Could you clarify the request?

        BTW you may remember that the French newspaper Libération posted this from a series of panoramas all shoot in Lourdes by Gilles Vidal:

        Michel
      • pedro_silva58
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2013
          preferably?!