can anyone shoot the pope for us

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 5:57 AM

      Hi,

      If anyone will be near Rome, we would like someone to shoot the Pope for us. (With a camera, preferably)

      We have had a lot of licensing requests for this, so if anyone is able to do it, we can pay.

      please contact me off list.

      thanks,
      Jeffrey

    • Isaac Garcia

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 6:48 AM
          Hi Jeffrey,

          Le 1 mars 2013 à 14:57, Jeffrey Martin a écrit :

          Hi,

          If anyone will be near Rome, we would like someone to shoot the Pope for us. (With a camera, preferably)

          We have had a lot of licensing requests for this, so if anyone is able to do it, we can pay.

          please contact me off list.

          thanks,
          Jeffrey

          Not that I would do the job but
          - Who knows who will be elected as the new pope?
          - I have heard that (formerly named) Benedict XVI is no more the Pope, but he still may be the subject of a photograph...
          Could you clarify the request?

          BTW you may remember that the French newspaper Libération posted this from a series of panoramas all shoot in Lourdes by Gilles Vidal:

          Michel
        • pedro_silva58
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1 9:20 AM
            preferably?!