Re: 360 in Windows issue

  • shortwavejack
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
      I looked at in in Google Chrome Portable and in IE on a Win XP Pro SP3 32 bit machine.
      It looks good to me.  However, the rotation actions are opposite in the two browsers.  In IE the mouse action corresponds to turning your head -- drag right and you see right, while in Chrome it corresponds to dragging the pano - drag right and you see to the left.
      Jack