RE: [PanoToolsNG] 360 in Windows issue

  • Briar
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

      Works fine here on IE

      From: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom
      Sent: Tuesday, 26 February 2013 4:16 a.m.
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] 360 in Windows issue

      I've got a 360 that seems to play well on Macs and iOS devices.

      It's giving PC users a problem. I can't get it to display in Windows Explorer (under Parallels on my Mac). A fresh copy of Flash Player 11 for Windows is installed, but IE doesn't seem to recognize it.

      Firefox for Windows pulls up the image but ... it's a mirror image of the correct display. It doesn't spin right and the cube panels are evident. Very odd.

      Pano output via Pano2VR, SWF and HTML5 files.

      http://www.lassiter.com/vr/acc/Dive.html

      Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

      Tom Lassiter

    • shortwavejack
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
        I looked at in in Google Chrome Portable and in IE on a Win XP Pro SP3 32 bit machine.
        It looks good to me.  However, the rotation actions are opposite in the two browsers.  In IE the mouse action corresponds to turning your head -- drag right and you see right, while in Chrome it corresponds to dragging the pano - drag right and you see to the left.
        Jack