RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: OT - Different use for SNS HDR

  • markdfink
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24, 2013
      Actually, they were taken at 5:00 in the afternoon, but late June in the south of France means that sunset was still about four hours away. Yes, I agree, it is a little on the warm side. That seems to be a preference of mine. :o)

      I thought I had shared that G+ folder with the public - my apologies to those who tried to view it but couldn't. I have uploaded two different images that show the results more clearly, perhaps. Here is the link:

      The first was an image I took 11 years ago with my Canon D30. I think running it through SNS HDR breathed new life into it. Certainly similar results could be obtained via Lightroom or Photoshop, but it's nice to know there is another tool available with SNS HDR.

      Mark
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 24, 2013
        Am 24.02.2013 18:27, schrieb markdfink@...:
        > Actually, they were taken at 5:00 in the afternoon, but late June in the south
        > of France means that sunset was still about four hours away. Yes, I agree, it is
        > a little on the warm side. That seems to be a preference of mine. :o)

        It might look fine on the usual 9300K office monitor, but it's
        definitely too warm on a calibrated 5500K monitor.

        > The first was an image I took 11 years ago with my Canon D30. I think running it
        > through SNS HDR breathed new life into it. Certainly similar results could be
        > obtained via Lightroom or Photoshop, but it's nice to know there is another tool
        > available with SNS HDR.

        Definitely. I like the SNS results very much most of the time.