The Oculus Rift HMD and stereo panoramas

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      The upcoming Oculus Rift is getting a great amount of interest as what is meant to be the first affordable ultra wide field of view (and hence very immersive) tracked head mounted display with very low latency tracking.
      http://www.oculusvr.com/

      The main forums for Rift and other VR discussion are at
      http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=137

      In an attempt to encourage the developers there to add stereo panorama viewing to the Rift functionality I have started a thread there where I will upload stereo panorama pairs -- which some of you might like to play with perhaps -- in Stereophoto Maker etc
      http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=16502&p=102096#p102096

      PeterM