Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Immerse yourself with Beck and Sound and Vision using 360 video

  • panokaemena
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
      yes what is hanging  over the  center of the stage are clearly a bunch of GoPros.!!  if you see only a black window.... then  this impressive video is still not ready loaded !! even with a very fast internet ( dl 1.6Mb/s)  it takes unbelievable long time. I am sure 90% of the viewers will give up and think that this is only a black picture.....

      It is  really the most impressive 360ยบ video ( in fact 3 videos) which I have ever seen.

      Willy

      On Feb 20, 2013, at 17:22, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:

      You must be a powerful squinter -- all I see is a black window.

      On 2/19/2013 11:45 PM, Aldo Hoeben wrote:
      >> Immerse your self into Sound and Vision, Beck reimagined Bowie's Sound
      >> and Vision. An amazing job. It is worth the download.
      >>
      >> http://www.hello-again.com/beck360/main/beck360.html
      >
      > * squint at the camera rigs *
      >
      > Are those... gopros? If so, the biggest question is how they got them all stable enough, without them crapping out due to overheating, sdcard issues or whatever.

    • Aldo Hoeben
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2013
        More on the rig, the 3d printing of the rig, and the Beck shoot here:
        http://cubify.com/blog/cubex-entrepreneurs-360-heros-camera-used-in-new-beck-video/