Re: [PanoToolsNG] VT of number 10 downing street

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      Stuart Milne wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > Found this on my travels,
      >
      > http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/page41.asp
      >
      > I can see what they are trying to do, and it is nice to see Flash
      > being used, but it's not quite there really! I find it clunky on my
      > machine, maybe 3FPS. I also think the photography could be better, but
      > still, it is always nice to see VT's being produced of such buildings,
      > and the hotspots are cool. Moreover, this is way better than the IPIX
      > whitehouse tour I remember, go Britain. ;-)

      OK, that's it! The gantlet has been hurled at our feet (collectively
      speaking). Now I've got to figure out how to get back to DC and shoot
      the White House without being jacked up by the Secret Service, getting a
      free trip to Guantanamo and winding up as #1 on the news later that
      night. Hummmmmmmm...... =8^)

      > Happy new year and all that Jazz!
      >
      > Stu

      Pat Swovelin