Immerse yourself with Beck and Sound and Vision using 360 video

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19 2:19 PM
      Immerse your self into Sound and Vision, Beck reimagined Bowie's Sound and Vision. An amazing job. It is worth the download.
      http://www.hello-again.com/beck360/main/beck360.html

      --
      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19 11:45 PM
        > Immerse your self into Sound and Vision, Beck reimagined Bowie's Sound
        > and Vision. An amazing job. It is worth the download.
        >
        > http://www.hello-again.com/beck360/main/beck360.html

        * squint at the camera rigs *

        Are those... gopros? If so, the biggest question is how they got them all stable enough, without them crapping out due to overheating, sdcard issues or whatever.
      • Aldo Hoeben
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19 11:48 PM
          > > http://www.hello-again.com/beck360/main/beck360.html
          >
          > * squint at the camera rigs *
          >
          > Are those... gopros?

          Yes. In a 360heros rig:
          http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/02/beck-360-degree-online-video/
          Impressive low light performance, and good blending too.
        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 20 8:22 AM
            You must be a powerful squinter -- all I see is a black window.

            On 2/19/2013 11:45 PM, Aldo Hoeben wrote:
            >> Immerse your self into Sound and Vision, Beck reimagined Bowie's Sound
            >> and Vision. An amazing job. It is worth the download.
            >>
            >> http://www.hello-again.com/beck360/main/beck360.html
            >
            > * squint at the camera rigs *
            >
            > Are those... gopros? If so, the biggest question is how they got them all stable enough, without them crapping out due to overheating, sdcard issues or whatever.

          • panokaemena
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20 9:53 AM
              yes what is hanging  over the  center of the stage are clearly a bunch of GoPros.!!  if you see only a black window.... then  this impressive video is still not ready loaded !! even with a very fast internet ( dl 1.6Mb/s)  it takes unbelievable long time. I am sure 90% of the viewers will give up and think that this is only a black picture.....

              It is  really the most impressive 360ยบ video ( in fact 3 videos) which I have ever seen.

              Willy

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 21 3:39 AM
                More on the rig, the 3d printing of the rig, and the Beck shoot here:
                http://cubify.com/blog/cubex-entrepreneurs-360-heros-camera-used-in-new-beck-video/