Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: italian law prohibiting any image containing a church being used commercially?

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 18, 2013
      Any image... so in sattelite images all areas with churches are blured? Landsat is illegal then...conclusion, TV news broadcasting from e.g. Rome is illegal? lol... commercial is everything when earn money or you have income right? All Panoramio, Flickr etc... photos containing Italian churches are then illegal... because there are ads beside ... and that is commerical...

      Boštjan

      Ps... provoking only ;)

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 18, 2013
        so glad i live in Brazil ..so freeeeeee..so very few rules ....

        On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:23 AM, Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...> wrote:

[...]

        - - - - -

        --
        71 9906 9966 vivo
        71 9173 2722 tim
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
          Let's not pick on Italy, this is a world-wide problem.
          For example (IVRPA beware !)