Re: [PanoToolsNG] Lightpainting object rig

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13 7:44 AM
      That is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time, thanks for sharing!

      Just wish they would show the results not on a flat monitor, but on a pseudo-holographic   spinning mirror display like this:

      Blochi

      On Feb 13, 2013, at 12:04 AM, Aldo Hoeben <aldo@...> wrote:

      Creative long-exposure use of a 30 camera "bullet time" rig.
      https://vimeo.com/59474122
      Lots of results here:
      http://360player.nl/

      I've seen this setup in person. It was fun to hear the cameras beep in quick succession as they turned on and started taking pictures.

      'do

    • Michael Bajko BFA - The Fine Art of Panor
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13 11:39 PM
        Thanks Blochi,
        I'll have one!
        Michael