Lightpainting object rig

  • Aldo Hoeben
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Creative long-exposure use of a 30 camera "bullet time" rig.
      https://vimeo.com/59474122
      Lots of results here:
      http://360player.nl/

      I've seen this setup in person. It was fun to hear the cameras beep in quick succession as they turned on and started taking pictures.

      'do
    • Christian Bloch
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
        That is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time, thanks for sharing!

        Just wish they would show the results not on a flat monitor, but on a pseudo-holographic   spinning mirror display like this:

        Blochi

        On Feb 13, 2013, at 12:04 AM, Aldo Hoeben <aldo@...> wrote:

        Creative long-exposure use of a 30 camera "bullet time" rig.
        https://vimeo.com/59474122
        Lots of results here:
        http://360player.nl/

        I've seen this setup in person. It was fun to hear the cameras beep in quick succession as they turned on and started taking pictures.

        'do

      • Michael Bajko BFA - The Fine Art of Panor
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
          Thanks Blochi,
          I'll have one!
          Michael