Re: [PanoToolsNG] Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 11, 2013
      On 11 Feb 2013, at 02:28, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      These things need support as widely as possible [[trimmed at this point]]

      ;-)

      if things were fractioned even more... creating a need for 100 different panorama engines, 50 different browsers etc

      It's a very good job it isn't more fragmented, eh? :-)

      it should be clear to everyone that there is a need for ONE platform that works equally well on EVERY device. We can't have 5 completely different protocols for devices to access the internet, it won't serve the greater good to cut the net up in that way.

      I utterly, totally agree. Which is why I place my medium- and long-term bets on HTML5, an open, non-proprietary standard.

      I know these things take a long time, and it may not be something you're dealing with today, but I do look forward to the day when FPP includes this (maybe when it gets renamed PP?), or when FFC extends its reach to other engines. Best of luck dude! :-)

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013