Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 10, 2013
      Am 09.02.2013 02:37, schrieb Ormar:
      > And all this for pleasure to swipe image around. Never saw somebody trying to study pano on phone.

      There are tablets as well...

      And given the fact that small monitors are held much closer to the eye
      usually, they are not that bad resolution-wise. Since a smartphone has
      approximately the size of your hand, just hold your hand in front of
      your monitor such that it is covered completely. This would be the
      distance to watch a pano at the same angle as on your monitor.

      Furthermore it is much easier to give someone a phone or tablet to show
      him a panorama than to ask him to come to a large monitor. Did you ever
      watch children showing off their favorite online videos to each other?

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013