Re: [PanoToolsNG] Full circle in 1080p 5D mark II

  • jimbo
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013
      Gunnar,
      Jrgen is correct but I wouldn't abandon ship with video as yet. I think most of us need to really look at the potential of video.. Canon now has a DSLR that shoots 4K video... It's been available since around Oct / Nov of last year...They are the first.. The Red cameras can shoot 4 & 5k video ... Their is an 8k video spec.. Anyway 4K is 4096 x 3072  in Full aperture storage format but generally used @ 4096 x 2160 .. The 5K spec is 5120 x 2700 so around 20%+ more. The concept of rotating video frames is something that should be looked at. Anyway we do what we do now but I think opportunities for doing something different will show up..

      jimbo