Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Ormar
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 8, 2013
      In some degree I agree with Trausti. It's madness, to say it mild. At least in case of phones.
      We try to maximize pixels amount, take care of colours, shoot bracketed, fix every stitching error, buy more and more expensive hardware... and ... reduce the size for screen a bit bigger than matchbox. Don't even talk about building of special interface or special effects we build in flash.
      I feel insulted every time when somebody say - What? Doesn't work in my iToy?
      And all this for pleasure to swipe image around. Never saw somebody trying to study pano on phone.
      Ormar

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

      > Keith, I guess you are just as fed up with me mentioning Apple as I am fed
      > up with comments against Flash by others.
      >
      > It is what I KNOW about Apple and iOS that is the problem... I tell it as I
      > see and experience it. Not only my "feel" or "opinion" or desire to bash
      > something without having the facts in place.
      >
      > There are positive things, and there are not so positive things about
      > everything. Funny thing is that when I bash Flash for something (and I have
      > done that many times) NO ONE will step up and say that it is getting too
      > much etc. Think about that :)
      >
      > ... telle est la vie ...
      >
      > Trausti
      >

      > On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Keith Martin wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > You know what? I really, REALLY (as in SO really) wish you'd stop banging
      > > that drum.
      > >
      > > We all know what you think of Apple and iOS devices.

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013