Re: [PanoToolsNG] Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 8, 2013
      Keith, I guess you are just as fed up with me mentioning Apple as I am fed up with comments against Flash by others.

      It is what I KNOW about Apple and iOS that is the problem... I tell it as I see and experience it.  Not only my "feel" or "opinion" or desire to bash something without having the facts in place.

      There are positive things, and there are not so positive things about everything. Funny thing is that when I bash Flash for something (and I have done that many times) NO ONE will step up and say that it is getting too much etc.  Think about that :)

      ... telle est la vie ...

      Trausti

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Keith Martin <keith@...> wrote:

      You know what? I really, REALLY (as in SO really) wish you'd stop banging that drum.

      We all know what you think of Apple and iOS devices.

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013