Re: [PanoToolsNG] Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 8, 2013
      On 8 Feb 2013, at 17:21, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      Not moving goal posts?  Tell that to Apple while you have that thought :)

      You know what? I really, REALLY (as in SO really) wish you'd stop banging that drum.

      We all know what you think of Apple and iOS devices. But I say again: if you aim to create a software toolkit for others to use you really must stop getting personally flustered about device platforms.

      I remember many years ago someone who was hung up on the Amiga platform. He did writing, copy editing and production work in magazines. Well, he did, until his habit of dragging mentions of the Amiga into items where it wasn't actually relevant got him on the black-list of every production and editorial department of every magazine he'd ever worked for.

      If you want to end up being the tool the majority of pano creators use to deliver their work, consider supporting KRPano as well as FPP. And stop dissing iOS and Apple whenever you see a mirage of a chance, it isn't doing you any favours.

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20 8:49 AM