Re: Announcement: Panotools meeting 2013 - Messina, Italy - September 2-4, 2013

  • giant_klobasa_monster
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
      Aw damn, that's the first days that school starts. I was hoping to take my family there. :(

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mauro Contrafatto" wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Just a short note to let you know that the plans for the PanoTools
      > Meeting 2013 have finally be defined.
      >
      > The meeting will take place at the Santa Maria Alemanna church, in Messina, Sicily, Italy
      >
      > All the details will be disclosed at: http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy
      >
      > Rooms have been secured at the closest hotels, which are just a few metres away from the train station, in the center of the city. The venue itself is just 5 minutes walk away from the station. Alternatively, other rooms can be booked closest to the beach in the north of the city.
      > Closest airport is Catania (CTA).
      >
      > A small, non refundable, registration fee will be requested, as discussed in Den Haag last year. The venue can host a maximum of 70 people.
      >
      > The meeting will be held on September 2-3-4, with excursions planned in the two following days to Mount Etna and Eolian Islands. Details on the excursions will be also announced a few weeks before
      > the meeting.
      >
      > I will be very excited to welcome you in my hometown in September!

    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
        WIM!!!
        Any speech from you!?

        2013/2/6 Wim <wim.koornneef@...>
        Hello Mauro,

        Thanks for the update.
        Will sign in later.

        Wim

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Luca Vascon.
      • Wim
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 5:57 AM
          Dear Luca and other PanoTools Meeting friends,

          We are very sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately Margriet and I have to pass the meeting this year, it is not a matter of health or a disaster but simply an empty wallet that makes it impossible for us to attend the meeting.

          We wish all of you who are attending the meeting in Sicily a good time.
          Hopefully next year will be economically wise a better year.

          Sorry again,
          Wim