Re: Announcement: Panotools meeting 2013 - Messina, Italy - September 2-4, 2013

  • Wim
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
      Hello Mauro,

      Thanks for the update.
      Will sign in later.

      Wim
    • giant_klobasa_monster
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
        Aw damn, that's the first days that school starts. I was hoping to take my family there. :(

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mauro Contrafatto" wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Just a short note to let you know that the plans for the PanoTools
        > Meeting 2013 have finally be defined.
        >
        > The meeting will take place at the Santa Maria Alemanna church, in Messina, Sicily, Italy
        >
        > All the details will be disclosed at: http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy
        >
        > Rooms have been secured at the closest hotels, which are just a few metres away from the train station, in the center of the city. The venue itself is just 5 minutes walk away from the station. Alternatively, other rooms can be booked closest to the beach in the north of the city.
        > Closest airport is Catania (CTA).
        >
        > A small, non refundable, registration fee will be requested, as discussed in Den Haag last year. The venue can host a maximum of 70 people.
        >
        > The meeting will be held on September 2-3-4, with excursions planned in the two following days to Mount Etna and Eolian Islands. Details on the excursions will be also announced a few weeks before
        > the meeting.
        >
        > I will be very excited to welcome you in my hometown in September!

      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
          WIM!!!
          Any speech from you!?

          2013/2/6 Wim <wim.koornneef@...>
          Hello Mauro,

          Thanks for the update.
          Will sign in later.

          Wim

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          Luca Vascon.
        • Wim
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
            Dear Luca and other PanoTools Meeting friends,

            We are very sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately Margriet and I have to pass the meeting this year, it is not a matter of health or a disaster but simply an empty wallet that makes it impossible for us to attend the meeting.

            We wish all of you who are attending the meeting in Sicily a good time.
            Hopefully next year will be economically wise a better year.

            Sorry again,
            Wim