Announcement: Panotools meeting 2013 - Messina, Italy - September 2-4, 2013

  • Mauro Contrafatto
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
      Hi all,

      Just a short note to let you know that the plans for the PanoTools
      Meeting 2013 have finally be defined.

      The meeting will take place at the Santa Maria Alemanna church, in Messina, Sicily, Italy

      All the details will be disclosed at: http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy

      Rooms have been secured at the closest hotels, which are just a few metres away from the train station, in the center of the city. The venue itself is just 5 minutes walk away from the station. Alternatively, other rooms can be booked closest to the beach in the north of the city.
      Closest airport is Catania (CTA).

      A small, non refundable, registration fee will be requested, as discussed in Den Haag last year. The venue can host a maximum of 70 people.

      The meeting will be held on September 2-3-4, with excursions planned in the two following days to Mount Etna and Eolian Islands. Details on the excursions will be also announced a few weeks before
      the meeting.

      I will be very excited to welcome you in my hometown in September!
    • Wim
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
        Hello Mauro,

        Thanks for the update.
        Will sign in later.

        Wim
      • giant_klobasa_monster
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
          Aw damn, that's the first days that school starts. I was hoping to take my family there. :(

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mauro Contrafatto" wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > Just a short note to let you know that the plans for the PanoTools
          > Meeting 2013 have finally be defined.
          >
          > The meeting will take place at the Santa Maria Alemanna church, in Messina, Sicily, Italy
          >
          > All the details will be disclosed at: http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy
          >
          > Rooms have been secured at the closest hotels, which are just a few metres away from the train station, in the center of the city. The venue itself is just 5 minutes walk away from the station. Alternatively, other rooms can be booked closest to the beach in the north of the city.
          > Closest airport is Catania (CTA).
          >
          > A small, non refundable, registration fee will be requested, as discussed in Den Haag last year. The venue can host a maximum of 70 people.
          >
          > The meeting will be held on September 2-3-4, with excursions planned in the two following days to Mount Etna and Eolian Islands. Details on the excursions will be also announced a few weeks before
          > the meeting.
          >
          > I will be very excited to welcome you in my hometown in September!

        • Luca Vascon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
            WIM!!!
            Any speech from you!?

            2013/2/6 Wim <wim.koornneef@...>
            Hello Mauro,

            Thanks for the update.
            Will sign in later.

            Wim

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            --
            Luca Vascon.
          • Wim
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
              Dear Luca and other PanoTools Meeting friends,

              We are very sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately Margriet and I have to pass the meeting this year, it is not a matter of health or a disaster but simply an empty wallet that makes it impossible for us to attend the meeting.

              We wish all of you who are attending the meeting in Sicily a good time.
              Hopefully next year will be economically wise a better year.

              Sorry again,
              Wim