Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Fernando Costa Pinto
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 5, 2013
      This thread is full of semigods ..you can not argue with semigods Trausti ! ..You are only a humble human...but you can put their nerves in tatters....;-)

      On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Kathy Wheeler <kathyw@...> wrote:

      On 02/06/2013, at 2:32 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

      > Taking screenshots is not breaking encryption... not even close,

      Huh? I wasn't aware breaking encryption was an integral part of the "challenge". Similarly, if someone were prepared to screen grab the images from your pano to recreate it in something else, why would they bother with the xml?

      I'm not interested (anymore) in breaking encryption (locks only keep honest people out btw), only in pointing out the futility of believing you are totally "protected" by using it.

      Still, even the dishonest will likely look for easier "pickings" unless your work is particularly desirable.

      Cheers,
      KathyW.

      --
      71 9906 9966 vivo