Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 5 1:27 PM
      On 02/06/2013, at 2:32 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

      > Taking screenshots is not breaking encryption... not even close,

      Huh? I wasn't aware breaking encryption was an integral part of the "challenge". Similarly, if someone were prepared to screen grab the images from your pano to recreate it in something else, why would they bother with the xml?

      I'm not interested (anymore) in breaking encryption (locks only keep honest people out btw), only in pointing out the futility of believing you are totally "protected" by using it.

      Still, even the dishonest will likely look for easier "pickings" unless your work is particularly desirable.

      Cheers,
      KathyW.
    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013