Nodal Ninja & Fanotec review - with Nikon D800 - vrphotography.com

  • Scott Highton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      VR friends,

      A key element of my recent review of the Nikon D800 for the
      vrphotography.com web site, was the use of Nodal Ninja VR pan heads
      and Fanotec poles.

      To jump directly to the Nodal Ninja and Fanotec section of the review,
      click on:
      http://www.vrphotography.com/data/pages/casestudies/nikond800review0213.html#nodalninjareview

      Thanks to Bill Bailey and Nick Fan for their support in making this
      unique review of these products possible from a panoramic VR
      photographer's perspective.

      Best,

      Scott Highton
      Author, Virtual Reality Photography