Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 2, 2013
      @Matthew Rogers
      Well, I could be bothered to try your claim.
      Lesson learned: OpenGL Profiler crashed repeatedly, and it could not get a single cubeface from the project.  Thereby your claim has been proven to be wrong.

      @Christian Bloch
      If I ever get to be your employee, I would possibly accept having you to tell me what to spend my time on.  Fact being that you don't have me in your employment...... you can figure out the rest.

      @Sacha Griffin
      Sorry about your inability to understand the need/desire to use encryption as a part of the security, and your "Flash is unusable" comments are getting quite tired.  Live with the fact that Flash is still the best tool for content delivery, even though it is far from being perfect.  Try to put focus on the fact that iDevices are crippled by the producer, so they won't be able to display Flash content.  I don't understand why people would buy and glorify equipment that is crippled by design?  Why not have equipment that can access all content there is on the net? Wouldn't that be a better choice?

      On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

      If I could be bothered you can grab the source images using the OpenGL profiler on OS . It's impossible to bypass the buffers used to display images onscreen.

      Matt

      On 2 Feb 2013, at 19:06, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      ...unless you provide a PROOF in the form of the same panorama images being displayed on your server, using whatever player you desire....

      A week has passed, and it was proven impossible for men and monsters to break through the encryption.  Not a shadow of the xml file from the project, and the best attempt at stealing the images, resulted in garbled screen grabs, and not the original images.

      Not surprising at all :)

      Trausti

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20 8:49 AM