Re: [PanoToolsNG] Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 2, 2013

      A week has passed, and it was proven impossible for men and monsters to break through the encryption.

      Good job. Now please go ahead and spend your development effort on something useful.

      Multi-resolution, fisheye-distortion, ect. are still waiting for an HTML5 equivalent. And I don't want to hear a word about "impossible"… there's no such thing, there's only "a worthy challenge". Whoever is paranoid enough to call for 100% encryption security may put visual watermarks into the pano itself, every single tile if necessary, I don't care, doesn't apply to me.

      Blochi

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013