Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 2, 2013
      If I could be bothered you can grab the source images using the OpenGL profiler on OS . It's impossible to bypass the buffers used to display images onscreen.

      Matt

      On 2 Feb 2013, at 19:06, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      ...unless you provide a PROOF in the form of the same panorama images being displayed on your server, using whatever player you desire....

      A week has passed, and it was proven impossible for men and monsters to break through the encryption.  Not a shadow of the xml file from the project, and the best attempt at stealing the images, resulted in garbled screen grabs, and not the original images.

      Not surprising at all :)

      Trausti

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013