Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 29, 2013
      You only say that because of the disappointment from only getting coloured yogurt smudges, and not even a shadow of the xml.  Stealing -0, Encryption 1  :)

      Trausti

      On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:57 AM, giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...> wrote:

      Trausti,
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wntX-a3jSY

      here is a secret that the record companies, among others, never quite figure out

      stop trying so hard to secure your stuff, instead, try to disseminate it as widely as possible, you will make more money and win more clients that way.

      because that is the point, right.

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013