Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 28, 2013
      @Quentin Desouza
      The decryption doesn't take place on browser level, so that's not where the action would be, nor is it the Flash plugin doing the decryption.

      @ Ian Wood
      The screen grab destroyer is quite a smart solution, but if it will work generally for everything everywhere, and if it can be applied to flash and HTML5 panoramas... still remains to be seen.  Probably it can be circumvented in some way, as it is with everything in this world, but well worth looking into.

      @Keith Martin
      I'm not interested in wasting time (money) on things that turn out to be useless or un-doable... been there and tried that too many times.  A couple of days trying and testing if a concept works, is normally what it takes at most, and that is within acceptable limits.  Depending on the scale of the aftermath, one also has to do the math and filter out what may sound like a good idea, but which won't be in the end.

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013