Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Quentin Desouza
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 28, 2013
      Quite right it is the flash plugin, but what I meant to say was that the images exist in their true resolution on your PC so you too can decode them and use them.
      Quentin.

      On 1/28/2013 9:13 PM, Ian Wood wrote:

      On 28 Jan 2013, at 14:46, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

      but there is also a possibility for ruining screen grabs...

      Even if you find something, it's likely to be Windows-specific and possibly even IE-specific like a lot of the old Javascript stuff used to be.

      The only thing I know of that won't register in a screengrab on OS X is DVD Player and that's not just written in at the OS level, it's also dependant on the make of graphics card.

      On 28 Jan 2013, at 15:08, Quentin Desouza wrote:

      As I see it the problem is that if the browser has to display the pano then it downloads and un-encrypts the images.

      It isn't the browser doing the decoding, it's the Flash plugin.

      Ian

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013