Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Quentin Desouza
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi Trausti,
      As I see it the problem is that if the browser has to display the pano then it downloads and un-encrypts the images.
      If the browser  can do it that a program can be written to emulate a browser and do the same thing except instead of displaying the pano it could save all the cube faces ready for you to make a new pano.
      Regards,
      Quentin.

      On 1/28/2013 8:16 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

      Of course I do!  :)

      It is like this: You go into the Louvre museum, armed with a 128k digital camera for toddlers, snap a picture of the Mona Lisa, and claim to have a replica :)

      Of course exaggerated, but still in the general area.   A copy needs to meet minimum standards... otherwise it is just an imitation.

      I have had a talk with my programmer about these things (screen grabs and encryption), and am better informed than I was... things are not as clear cut as I thought, and that is a bad thing, but there is also a possibility for ruining screen grabs... I want the programmer to explore that possibility when he finishes the translator for the H5 engine.

      Trausti

      On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:09 AM, giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...> wrote:

      LOL

      so after I stole it effortlessly, you complain about the quality

      hahahaha

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013