Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 27, 2013
      This is the yogurt food colouring I was talking about .... goes nicely down with the banana :)

      ... but I am impressed all the same.

      How about the xml file... can you get that one as well?

      Trausti

      On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:53 AM, giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...> wrote:

      OK Trausti
      http://www.360cities.net/image/a-panorama-stolen-from-trausti-all-in-good-fun

      it actually took me FIVE WHOLE MINUTES to do it, while eating a banana and bouncing a baby on my knee. Maybe if I put the banana down I could have done it in 3 minutes.

      I could steal the pano while making a pizza at the same time but this would take probably more like 8 or 9 minutes, because of the greasy hands, I would have to use my nose on the trackpad which really slows me down a lot.

      so i stole the pano AND THEN i'll make a pizza which is more efficient. multitasking is overrated.

      It will have bacon on it. yummy!

      kthanksbye

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013