Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Fernando Costa Pinto
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 27, 2013
      Hi giant koala monster ..your BAD copy is worse than a panorama made with my old  coolpix...

      Come on ....is that your best ? can you do better ?...can you ? btw did you use Kathy coloured yougurt ? seems..
      Maybe you shoud eat a comecumber ;-) instead of a banana .. maybe it gives a better result :-)

      On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:53 AM, giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...> wrote:

      OK Trausti
      http://www.360cities.net/image/a-panorama-stolen-from-trausti-all-in-good-fun

      it actually took me FIVE WHOLE MINUTES to do it, while eating a banana and bouncing a baby on my knee. Maybe if I put the banana down I could have done it in 3 minutes.

      I could steal the pano while making a pizza at the same time but this would take probably more like 8 or 9 minutes, because of the greasy hands, I would have to use my nose on the trackpad which really slows me down a lot.

      so i stole the pano AND THEN i'll make a pizza which is more efficient. multitasking is overrated.

      It will have bacon on it. yummy!

      kthanksbye

      --
      71 9906 9966 vivo