Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • SKAL
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 27, 2013
      Il 26/01/2013 19:08, Trausti Hraunfjord ha scritto:

      Here you have a project that has been encrypted, and you are more than welcome to take the images from the browser cache and do with them as you like... or in some other magical way turn this into a usable panorama on your end: http://goo.gl/Q9wyB

      Hi Trausti,
      I don't want to start any flame, but I'm not really sure your encryptions really work... the picture you can find in the link blelow is done in less then 1 minute work...

      http://leonidmutti.info/img/uncry.jpg

      If I'm a thief and I think that stealing you a picture worths my time, I think I can spend even more time to do a better job then what I did...

      SKAL
    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013