Re: How to create a high resolution image of a hammer

  • Lionel
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 26, 2013
      Companies like JD Edwards, Melles Griot and other have some tutorials that explain exactly what "telecentricity" is. Based on my research on this topic, your best resource will be the links to photomacrography.net that were posted earlier. As far as I can tell, this is relatively novel ground for photographers in general; Rik Littlefield's articles are the best I've found.

      Regards

    • Rick Drew
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 26, 2013

        I’ve also used my desktop scanner. My old model would do legal size scans up to 4800 dpi. I’d scan old coins at some phenomenal resolution.