Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 26, 2013
      I have to agree with you after doing some digging.  I was quoting from what I remembered from years ago ... IE days no less... I think this "solution" is what I came across, and it doesn't work in today's browsers: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-482.html

      So... no go on that.

      Someone in the panorama community (Panoguide if my brain is not failing me on that account as well) did show an example of a copyright info being displayed when save image or print screen was used (don't remember which one, or if both were covered).  That was probably 3-4 years ago... if that solution still works or not I don't know.

      Trausti

      On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Erik Krause <erik.krause@...> wrote:

      Am 26.01.2013 21:54, schrieb Trausti Hraunfjord:

      > even the screen grab
      > feature can be blocked with a javascript

      No, of course not. Javascript runs in the browser and can't interact
      with a different program, which might offer screen grab (like f.e.
      IrfanView on windows).

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013