qtvr on ipad

  • Plux
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2013
      hello there

      how can I transfer my qtvr (.mov) on an iPad and see them?

      I cannot transfer to iTunes library

      Thanks for any hints
    • panokaemena
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2013
        CAN using the app iPano   transfer via itunes  select the App tab when your ipad is connected.. then scroll down  and see iPano as an app which can accept files...  and YES it reads QTVR .mov files!!

        Willy

        On Jan 26, 2013, at 22:05, Plux <pierluciop@...> wrote:

        hello there

        how can I transfer my qtvr (.mov) on an iPad and see them?

        I cannot transfer to iTunes library

        Thanks for any hints

      • Pierlucio Pellissier
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2013
          Willy

          thanks ipano works quite well but sometimes it transforms qtvr to equilateral and I cannot get it back

          I cannot find a manual, not even on watersoft.com, for the instructions. Is there one?

          Pierlucio Pellissier
          pierluciop@...
        • panokaemena