Re: [PanoToolsNG] Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Stephani Hill
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 25, 2013
      Questions are welcome here.  That is the whole point of this group, so don't apologize!  :)

      A true virtual tour-not a slideshow of still images-is made from the panoramas.  If the panoramas are not protected, it is conceivable that they can be taken and used without permission and compensation.  I once had a web guy suggest "re-engineering" a tour.  The images need to be protected.

      -Stephani
      On Jan 25, 2013, at 4:06 AM, SKAL wrote:

      Il 23/01/2013 19:06, needakeeper ha scritto:

      I will be using pano cocoon to handle encryption for the flash based tour, but I have been unable to find out what software I should use to encrypt the xml and images in the html5 tour.

      Can someone give me a recommendation?

      Thanks-Stephani

      Sorry for the noobie question, but why do you have to encrypt a pano?

      SKAL

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 82 of 82 , May 20, 2013