Re: [PanoToolsNG] How to level the pole

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 25, 2013
      You don´t have to level perfect your pole. If it´s reasonably level, you will feel it: it will be easy to rotate. If you really need live view, google a fpv solution, like this ones: http://www.nghobbies.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_50

      2013/1/25 SKAL <sir_kalot@...>

      Il 25/01/2013 11:08, Andy Anderson ha scritto:

      Google Eye-fi. ...it is a storage card that will wifi images from ur camera to a tablet or laptop

      Hi Andy, this looks like a interestin stuff, the "problem" is that you can see the foto once it is done. As far I can see is that it gives you not the lifeview.

      Other thing is that the original questio was to know how to be sure that the pole is straight and you took all the panorama...

      anyway thank you for your answare :)

      SKAL

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...

    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 25, 2013

        On Jan 25, 2013, at 12:31 PM, Jim Watters wrote:

        Even a bending pole like this.
        https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3915874/jimwithpole.jpg

        Nice catch! My pond only has fish in it.

        John Riley
        4Pi-VR Media Solutions
        http://4pi-vr.com
        johnriley@...
        (h)864-461-3504
        (c)864-431-7075
        (w)864-503-5775

      • giant_klobasa_monster
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 26, 2013
          eye-fi card is a bit clunky and cludgey, i don't like it.

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, SKAL wrote:

          > Il 25/01/2013 11:08, Andy Anderson ha scritto:
          > > Google Eye-fi. ...it is a storage card that will wifi images from ur
          > > camera to a tablet or laptop
          >
          > Hi Andy, this looks like a interestin stuff, the "problem" is that you
          > can see the foto once it is done. As far I can see is that it gives you
          > not the lifeview.
          >
          > Other thing is that the original questio was to know how to be sure that
          > the pole is straight and you took all the panorama...
          >
          > anyway thank you for your answare :)
          >
          > SKAL

        • b_dohrmann
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 29, 2013