Re: Panos down to earth... Flat Earth

  • texas360dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      Tried this comment failed to register so I am writing this again.

      We attacted our Nodal Ninja R1 bracket and Canon camera/fisheye to a 30 x 30cm (12x12 inch) flat board that sat on the ground. We used adjacent ground dirt/wood chips to cover the board. Camera was tilted up 7.5° for the zenith convergance.

      Imaging taken June 2011. Opposite to ground imaging would be to take elevated pole panoramas. Here are our "Ground" elevation pano's.

      http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp2011/html/DaveAlbright-6892.html

      http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp611/html/DaveAlbright-6899.html

      http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp2011/html/PatAlbright-6814.html