Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: First sneak peak at the Flashificator H5 (HTML5) panorama player

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 18, 2013
      Do you have an example with another HTML5 player where 1448x1448 cubefaces are used, for me to see and confirm, or know of such an example somewhere?

      Trausti

      On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:44 AM, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

      Hi Trausti,

      If that were the case then ti would happen with other HTML5 players but it doesn't. I know in this instance it's easy to blame Apple but if other solutions don't exhibit the problem then it's on your end.

      Matt

      On 18 Jan 2013, at 00:08, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      White lines do appear on certain image sizes.  If one doesn't like that, talk to Apple and have them to improve their browser and affected hardware :)
      Some of their hardware handles things properly, other hardware doesn't.  That is inconsistency on their end and not ours.

      Of course we will research which cubeface sizes will be ok and recommend use of the line-less sizes.

      Trausti

      On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:53 AM, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

      I've not read back through all the comments so this might have been discussed. On Safari 6.0.2 on OS X 10.8.2 I can see a one pixel white line between all the cube faces. For me this is a no go for using the player.

      Matt

      On 16 Jan 2013, at 18:21, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      I guess we will find out if things are really that bad for Firefox+Hotspots when we get to that mountain in a couple of days or so.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if that would be the case.

      Trausti

      On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Hans <hans@...> wrote:
      also some server cache issu